Anonymous asked: "how do you combine pictures in photoshop? thank you."
for example you want to combine two pictures into one,
- Open both pictures (meaning you’ll have two tabs)
- Crop/resize both pictures
- Make sure the size (width x height) are the same
- On one of the pictures, extend the canvas. To do that, click ctrl + alt + c and this will show up;
- For the width, double the amount for example 250 become 500. Don’t change the height okay~
- For the arrows, do like this;
- If you want to add the other picture on the right side, click the left arrow (in red) or vice versa.
- For canvas I usually use white but you it’s your choice.
- Click OK
- It will look like this; Click on the move tool (V)
- Go to the other picture and drag it to the extended canvas.
- Ta-dah! you’re done ^^;;
Anonymous asked: "Hi there ^^ I wanna ask a question and hope you dont mind, after i download the psd, how can i apply it on ps?"
-How to apply PSD-
for PSD, you have to open it just like how you open pictures :)
- file > open > click on the psd file > open
- Open the picture
- Go back to your PSD tab > some PSD maker has ‘grouped’ the layers into one file like this;
- Click on the file > drag it to your picture > and release the mouse.(idk how to say this) XD
- You’ll see a difference! and ta-dah! that’s it XD
- You have to remember when you use a PSD, you have to adjust/tweak the colouring so that it will match the picture ^^;;
Anonymous asked: "hpw do i add new brushes to cs5?"
open photoshop > click window > click brush preset > follow this pic;
> find the brushes > load
Anonymous asked: "hello! do you know how to soften the looks of the eyes in ps? thank you ^^;;"
duplicate the picture → click on the duplicated layer → filter → blur → blur
do you see the changes? now you can adjust the blur by reducing the opacity. Make sure the duplicated layer is selected during the process. Also, you can use eraser tool to erase the ‘blur’ on the part other than the eyes.
I hope this answered your question. Feel free to ask more if you don’t understand okay?
Anonymous asked: "D-Do you have any tutorials that teaches how to add a watermark on GIFs for CS5? I tried to search it up in Google but the tutorials are messed up and confusing -.- and I just like the tutorials made by tumblr users more :/ Aaand also happy birthday Dea! I wish you all the best with Woohyun and other guys that you cheat on him ;))"
It is very easy anon~ I made a tutorial for you ^^;;
- Open photoshop
- Import videos and make gif like usual
- After you’re done making the gif, click on the first frame at the animation frames
- Hold shift → click on the last frame.
- You’ll get a result like this;
- Now go grab the type tool (T)
- Watermark your gif like usual
- Play the gif to make sure all frames are watermarked.
- Save for web and devices
- Final result;
LOL THANK YOU! DAYUM HAHA TOO MANY BIASES XD
★ Background tutorial ★
How to get background like this;
Anonymous asked: "hey dea!! assalamualaikum hehehe how do u do to yr edits eh? it looks so niceee and its kinda look STRIKING :) i love that. cn i knw wht filter do u usually use to make the color look strong and flawless? or any tips on editing? thanks in advance~"
selective colour tool (adjusment) is my bestfriend on photoshop and vibrance! ^^;;
if the pic is blur, I duplicate it and change the mode for the duplicated layer to soft light and adjust the opacity that way the pic will look less blurry and darker.
use curve to adjust the brightness, and vibrance again to make the color look strong!
and the most important thing is, if you use denoise filter,
please I beg you please use it wisely. Do not abuse the filter okay?
and for the last step, I use contrast ^^;;
I don’t have the same way of editing for my edits. That’s why it’s hard for me to explain ;___;
Anonymous asked: "Hi I'm here again. How do you sharpen your edits? You told me to ask again"
I use denoise to sharpen my edits~
overall strength; 0.05-0.08
adjust shadow; 0.00
reduce blur; 0.17-0.27